We’re about to revolutionize
And you can be a part of it.
At Ayar Labs, we’re pushing Moore’s Law beyond its original limits to unleash processing power for artificial intelligence, high performance computing, telecommunications and more. How? By moving data with the speed of light.
“Before I moved to Ayar Labs, AI was all the rage – 40 different startups were building devices. I just couldn’t guess which one was going to be successful because of the amount of overlap. In contrast, when I looked at silicon photonics and Ayar Labs, there was no near neighbor, yet they were addressing a crucial problem. I believed in Ayar Labs’ optical technology so strongly that I joined the company.”
– Charlie Wuischpard, CEO, Ayar Labs, Inc.
Working at Ayar Labs
At Ayar Labs, you get the start-up culture you’re looking for: flexibility, fast pace, and opportunities to wear a lot of different hats.
As a late-stage startup we also offer a more predictable growth trajectory, led by industry veterans and backed by our recent $130 million in Series C funding. As we move out of the lab and into production, we are supported by manufacturing partners like GlobalFoundries and product development partners like NVIDIA to deliver solutions that meet the ever-increasing demands of AI, HPC, Cloud, telecommunications, and aerospace.
“Working at Ayar has given me the opportunity to deepen my own technical experience, while gaining a breadth of knowledge in tangential fields that would have been difficult to achieve at a large company."
Excellent salary and benefits, including:
- Unlimited paid time off
- Remote and hybrid work opportunities for many positions
- Premium health care (medical, dental, vision, and more); 100 percent paid for employees, and 75 percent paid for dependents
- Flexible spending account for healthcare, dependent care, and commuter benefits
- New hire stock options + evergreen program
- Generous 401K matching plan
- Paid closure December 25 – January 1
- Twelve weeks of parental leave