- Version 1.0
- Download 827
- File Size 2.05 MB
- File Count 1
- Create Date November 15, 2019
- Last Updated November 22, 2019
- Verify CAPTCHA to Download
This technical brief examines the evolution of optical communications in computing systems and the transition to ‘Phase Two’ of Moore’s Law through monolithic in-package optical I/O (MIPO I/O).
- Trends Driving Monolithic In-Package Optical Input/Output Chiplets
- Electrical I/O Barriers to High-Performance Architectures
- Ayar Labs MIPO I/O Chiplet
- Applications of MIPO I/O
Download this technical brief to learn how Ayar Labs TeraPHY™ MIPO I/O Chiplets are enabling better bandwidth and better latency chip to chip communications at lower power.