- Version 2.0
- Download 2400
- File Size 2.05 MB
- File Count 1
- Create Date November 15, 2019
- Last Updated December 6, 2021
- Verify CAPTCHA to Download
This technical brief examines the evolution of optical communications in computing systems and the transition to ‘Phase Two’ of Moore’s Law through in-package optical I/O (OIO).
- Trends Driving In-Package Optical I/O Chiplets
- Electrical I/O Barriers to High-Performance Architectures
- Ayar Labs Optical I/O Chiplet
- Applications of Optical I/O
Download this technical brief to learn how Ayar Labs TeraPHY™ Optical I/O Chiplets are enabling better bandwidth and better latency chip to chip communications at lower power.