June 6 - June 10
Considered the foremost gathering of leaders in academia, engineering and industry, OFC represents the entire optical communications ecosystem—from research to the marketplace, from components to systems and networks, technical sessions and an interactive exhibition.
Speakerships + Activities
- Mark Wade – invited to speak in Chris Coles’ session
- Mark Wade – invited to join workshop (w/ HPE) “Are we on the right track to bring co-packaged optics to its prime time?” will be held on Mar. 28, 2021 (Sun) in San Francisco.
- Mark Wade – speaking in special session “ Vision Talks: Beyond 2021 and Towards 2030”
- Mark Wade – invited to speak with the provisional title ‘Current state and outlook on high-bandwidth in-package optics’
- Vladimir Stojanovic – DARPA-centric session at OFC in the Expo Theater program
- Ayar Labs submitted paper as the main institution + Boston University is a co-authored affiliation