Justin Hotard, EVP and General Manager of HPC and AI at Hewlett Packard Enterprise, and Charles Wuischpard, CEO of Ayar Labs share their perspectives on the strategic collaboration between the two companies to design future silicon photonics solutions for HPE Slingshot interconnect and advanced disaggregated servers. These future solutions will support tomorrow’s demands in high performance computing and artificial intelligence for their customers.
- Five Key Factors Driving the Need for Optical I/O in Telecommunications
- In-Package Optical I/O Will Unleash the Full Potential of AI
- Ayar Labs Bets on Optical I/O for Next-Gen Computing
- Ayar Labs to Accelerate Development and Application of Optical Interconnects in Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning Architectures with NVIDIA
- Enabling Optical Interconnects Using the New UCIe Standard