Digital beamforming, which uses a large number of elements in antenna arrays, is the core technology driving advanced radar and communications systems for the aerospace industry. Phased array radar demands increasingly higher fidelity, which requires more elements generating more data. Only optical I/O from Ayar Labs provides the bandwidth density needed to deliver precise, higher fidelity phased array radar.
- Ayar Labs’ Technology Unveiling at OFC 2023
- OFC 2023: new launches round-up, part II
- Ayar Labs to Demo Commercial-Grade 4Tbps Optical I/O Solution
- America’s Best Startup Employers
- Sivers Photonics demonstrates CW-WDM MSA-compliant DFB laser arrays with Ayar Labs’ SuperNova™ at OFC 2023, supporting the next generation of network technology