Ayar Labs demonstrates the industry’s first multi-wavelength, multi-port optical source with 64 addressable wavelengths. Named SuperNova, it offers eight times the number of wavelengths compared to today’s commercially available pluggable products. The SuperNova is also the first product compliant with the optical source specifications of the CW-WDM MSA, an industry consortium that drives standards for advanced optical communication and computing applications that require a leap in performance, efficiency, cost, and bandwidth scaling.
- Ayar Labs Named a 2021 Gartner ‘Cool Vendor’ in Silicon Photonics
- Disaggregating System Architectures for Future HPC and AI Workloads
- Ayar Labs Expands Global Presence and Adds Industry Veterans to Executive Team
- Panel Discussion: Enabling HPC/AI Disaggregated System Architectures with Optical I/O
- Demonstration of the Industry’s First Terabit Optical Link for Chip-to-Chip Connectivity